The NHS PTSA will award up to three $500 scholarships to graduating seniors.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
1. Must be a Northville High School student.
2. PARENT and STUDENT MUST be a member of the PTSA, enrolled by January 31.
3. Minimum GPA of 2.50.
4. Financial need may be considered.
5. Both of the required recommendations must be from school personnel. Or, if attend LCTC, may have one school personnel and one teacher/staff from LCTC.
6. Must write one essays (250 word minimum) on what about your educational experience at NHS gives you a deep sense of thankfulness and gratitude? Write a “thank you letter” to NHS about something for which you are grateful. Feel free to include specific examples of your personal or educational experiences with a teacher, a staff member or with your peers – and the life lessons learned through them (even the hard ones).
7. Must be enrolled full time in a college or technical institute in the summer or fall, following graduation.
Northville High School Parent Teacher Association
©2015-17 Northville High School PTA
Affiliated with Northville Public Schools (NPS). NPS does not exercise control over the content found on this site. Links to external websites and servers do not imply any official NPS endorsement of the opinions or ideas expressed therein, or guarantee the validity of the information you may find at these sites. Links to commercial sites are in no way an endorsement of any vendor's products or services.